@zotlabs.org | Hubzilla Development
Does anybody know how to do handle this without breaking my ZAP installation?
My addon "is not there" anymore. The browser shows "page does not exist".
What did happen
- I created an own repository at framagit
- added files for the own addon to this repository
- imported the addon into ZAP using "util/add_addon_repo https://path-to-own-repository
- All is fine
- Merge of own repository into the official repository
- under admin/addons/ deactivate and activate the addon
- open the addon
- The browser shows "page does not exist."
- (After some changes the own repository now has a higher version number than the official one.) Under admin/addons/ the newer version is shown. (That one from the own repository.)
What I checked
- Both addons (own repository and official) are in the file system.